F50 and USF are partnering to host a Forum on Chinese Venture Investing in the U.S. on February 20. Global investors, entrepreneurs, and academics gather to examine Chinese venture investing in the U.S. and collaborate on cross-border investment trends.
Date: Saturday, February 20
Location: University of San Francisco (details upon registration confirmation)
Who: 200+ top investors from the U.S. and overseas in the venture and private equity industries
F50 founder and CEO David Cao will lead the opening remarks and share his thoughts on the opportunities and challenges regarding U.S. and Chinese venture investing.
Leading investor Michael Rothenberg, founder and CEO of Rothenberg Ventures, will take to the stage for an interview by F50 co-founder Martin Stroka. As one of the most active investors in Frontier Tech, Mike will talk about his investments in growing sectors such as virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, drones, and more. Mike will also share insights about millennial founders and how to best support emerging technology companies.
Don’t miss these two talks and several more discussions featuring leading investors, entrepreneurs, and experts in the Chinese and U.S. investment community.
Space is limited, register for a complimentary pass by Feb. 19.
The full agenda includes:
- Honorable Yihang Yang, Economic and Commercial Counselor, Chinese Consulate
- Michael Rothenberg, Founder and CEO of Rothenberg Ventures
- David Cao, Founder of F50, Managing Partner of F50 Ventures
- Martin Stroka, Co-Founder of F50
- Darlene Chiu, Executive Director, ChinaSF
- Raymond Yang, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of WestSummit Capital
- Prof. Shoucheng Zhang, Founding Chairman of Danhua Capital; HYSTA Board
- Laird Cagan, Managing Partner of Cagan McAfee Capital Partners
- Jim Mao, Managing Director Asia Pacific
- Crystal Huang, Vice President at GGV Capital’s Silicon Valley office
- Henry Xue, Silicon Valley Chief Representative of Cybernaut Venture
- Alexis Ji, Principal of WuXi Healthcare Ventures
- Mei Xu, Tax Partner at MOSS Adams LL
- John McGuire, CEO of Game Golf
- Wei Guo, Founding Partner of Weis Fund
- Eric Yuan, Founder and CEO of Zoom
- Lisheng Wang, Co-founder of Propel(X)
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information.