With F50, Founders Come First. Period.
F50 (Fundable 50) is a private co-investment platform that identifies fundable startups and matches them with investors. F50 is supported by a global community of investors and the largest startup (Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs, SF Founder Club, etc.) and developer communities (iOS, Android, IoT etc.) in the SF Bay Area.
Our S1 companies raised more than $10M, and we’re aiming for S2 companies to raise $15M for their round.
Founders at F50 2014 Events
F50 2014 Founders Selected
Mark Your Calendars!
Season 3: January 13, 2015
Calling all founders in the IoT, Robotics, Smart Hardware and Wearables sectors! F50 will now accept applications for Season 3, which kicks off on January 13, 2015.
Why Apply to F50?
- Keep your equity (Absolutely no charge for founders)
- Get plugged into F50’s investor network (We’re talking billions)
- We’ve got skin in the game (~$5M co-investment target this October)
- Save time (Get in, get funded and get back to your business)
- Move the needle (We will promote your startup throughout Silicon Valley/SF Bay Area)
- Angel Investor matching (We bring investors to you to help you fill your round)
F50 searches for the best startups in Silicon Valley and gets them funded. The F50 team helps founders with your fundraising strategy and to connect them with the hundreds of investors in our network. Founders that get in will have the opportunity to showcase their startup at our high-profile Funded! events in front of media, investors, entrepreneurs and the general public. After that, you’ll take the stage at F50’s Private Summit and meet with hundreds of motivated Angels and VCs.