The F50 Elevate program is composed of 6 types of key events, and a weekly mentor day. The key events are a series of carefully designed services to help startups achieve their goals while focusing on their fundraising process.
F50 Elevate will host a weekly mentor day except for the event week. This will be a full-day program combined with training sessions together with one on one meetings with mentors and partners, followed by a networking session.
1. Elevate Boot Camp
The three-day Boot Camp is the kick-off the Elevate #1 program. We expect each startup to have a fundraising plan by the end of the boot camp, and a matched mentor to succeed in the journey with F50 Elevate. Four types of activities are included:
- Program management: the selected F50 Elevate partner will meet with each startup to set goals and fundraising plans as well as steps to make sure the best output for each startup.
- Mentor-founder matching: meeting with potential mentors to select and match.
- Training: multiple in-depth training sessions.
- Team bonding: external activity with all the founders, F50 Elevate team, and mentors.
2. Media Day
F50 Elevate will host media training including its use for PR and social media prior to creating a 5-minute pitching video. The video clips will be shared with all the F50 investor network and community. Moreover, we will also deliver the message to the target investors directly.
3. Top Investor Office Visits
Field trips to top venture capital firms, corporate ventures, and key startups. These sessions are intended to be in person and interactive so that founders can be coached by actual VC partners and local founders.
4. Pitch Boot Camp
Our goal is to have successfully mentored the founder team to have the necessary skills to complete the fundraising process. We will schedule multiple 20 minutes pitch sessions with critique and provide constructive feedback to improve where necessary. This will be our final prep for each company before showing off at the F50 Summit. This event will serve as the culmination of the various feedback throughout the program.
5. F50 Summit – Fall 2019
50 Summit™ is one of Silicon Valley’s flagship events for the startup venture ecosystem and the biggest exposure opportunity for F50 Elevate startups. The summit will feature all the F50 Elevate™ startups and 30 speaking sessions including thought-leader talks, investment trends, cutting-edge innovations, multiple network sessions, and will expect over 500 attendees including F50 Elevate mentors, angel investors, venture capitalists, corporate executives, long-term investors, and a group of high-potential local early founders. This is a great way for founders to kick-off new fundraising and connects with investors.
F50 Elevate startup will receive:
- 5-minute pitching session on the main stage
- One cocktail style table top with 12 square foot spacing at the Connect Lounge(Expo)
- Visibility to 500+ attendees, including over 300 angel investors and VC executives
- Digital branding on website and newsletters
- Two(2) General Admission passes and One(1) VIP Reception Pass to the Global Capital Summit
- The speaking session will be uploaded to F50’s official YouTube channel
6. Activity Days
The activities days is designed for team bonding between the elevate founders, mentors, investor friends, and partnering organizations to have fun together
7. Graduation Ceremony
F50 Elevate will have a formal graduation program that will include the companies, investors, and mentors that participated in the entire journey with the company. This event will be held in a semi-formal environment so as to make this final step a key experience for the entrepreneur.