F50 finds extraordinary founders and helps their startups with professional and strategic investors ready to make a significant impact on their growing companies. Founders can connect with investors who are the best match for their current round, while building relationships for future investment and partnerships.
F50 makes it easier for founders to raise funding for their startup from its global Investor Network. Unlike the standard online crowdfunding sites, we connect founders and investors both in person as well as online and take an active role in nurturing those relationships. F50 also has its own venture fund that frequently co-invests with its Investor Network.
Additionally, founders are not charged any fees to be part of the F50 Founder Network.
F50 Season 7 (Online) is Now Open for Applications
F50 invites founders to apply for Season 7 (Online) by February 26!
In less than two years, F50 has hosted six successful seasons featuring 270+ startups which have raised $100M+ and matched them with its growing network of over 1,000 professional investors, many of which are big name investors from Silicon Valley and brand name funds. F50 Ventures has also invested $6.8M into 27 companies in the previous six seasons.
This season, F50 will select high-quality startups to connect with investors to join their latest round enabling founders to streamline their fundraising process and spend more time focused on their business.
The application process is quick and simple, take note of Season 7’s key deadlines:
- January 27: Startup applications opens
- January 27: Investors can begin nominating startups by email to email@example.com
- February 26: First wave application deadline
- March 29:Finalists will be presented to the F50 Investor Network at a private event
Season 7 is open to applications and investor nominations in the following industries:
- AI/Robotics/Computer Vision
- Healthtech/Life Sciences
- Material Sciences/Nanotechnology
- and many more
How it works:
- Founder registers and creates company profile here
- Founders have the option to add current investors to endorse their company
- F50’s analyst team will reach out to selected applicants with questions or to request a meeting
- Companies are evaluated and selected by the F50 Investment Advisory Committee (50 partners and managing partners at top VCs and corporate ventures in Silicon Valley)
- Selected companies will be presented to the F50 Investor Network of 1,000+ professional investors
- Founders are invited to private networking events to get to know members of the F50 Founder and Investor Networks in person
- F50 team will connect founders with investors who have potential interest to join your round
- F50 Ventures will also consider investment in the company
Don’t delay and apply by February 26. If you have any questions, contact us!