F50 Elevate™ is seeking an Accelerator Associate to be a key member for the cohorts of diverse, high-potential entrepreneurs to grow and access capital for their scaling businesses, Starting July or early August. This role is responsible for coordinating accelerator participants and relationships with Partners and Mentors, and meeting program goals.
F50 Elevate™ connects the most promising startups and accelerates their growth with the collective intelligence of our deep roots in Silicon Valley, together with our corporate partners, investor network, and industry experts.
- Contribute / assistant the partners for the Accelerator service delivery, implementation, and refinement
- Assist the selection and vetting of companies (i.e.application, interview, and on-boarding processes)
- Leads the logistic planning and facilitation of current cohort gatherings, workshops, and events
- Work with each cohort, ensuring a high quality of services and internal work plan completion
- Manages advising sessions and resource requests of the cohort companies
- Coordinate entrepreneur, advisor, and professional service provider relationships, related to the current cohort
- Supports and Participates in additional vetting, outreach, impact tracking, and pre-accelerator offerings.
- Can balance the need for empathy and accountability in your work with entrepreneurs
- Strong interest in an entrepreneurial business environment, working in or advising small businesses
- Possess acumen in financial assessment & analysis, particularly working with companies to become“capital ready” for banks and investors;
- Excellent project coordination and management skills and ability to manage IT systems, tracking and reporting
- Appreciate the hustle of entrepreneurship, and believe that small businesses are critical to transforming our communities
- Welcome fresh graduates
F50 Elevates™ provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.