1. Elevate Boot Camp
Each F50 Elevate Cohort is kicked off with a three-day Boot Camp. Participating start-ups are expected to have a fundraising plan by the end of the boot camp, and a matched mentor to succeed in the journey with F50 Elevate. Four types of activities are included:
- Training: multiple in-depth training sessions.
- Mentor-founder matching: meeting with potential mentors to select and match.
- Team bonding: external activity with all the founders, F50 Elevate team, and mentors.
- Program management: the selected F50 Elevate partner manager (PM) will meet with each startup to set goals and fundraising plans as well as steps to make sure the best output for each startup.
2. Media Day
The next step in the Cohort program is media training with the end results being a 3-5-minute pitching video, which can be used for PR and social media purposes. The video clips will be shared with all the F50 investor networks and the community.
3. Top Investor Office Visits
This includes field trips to top venture capital firms, corporate ventures, and key startups. These sessions are intended to be in person and interactive so that founders can be coached by actual VC partners and local founders.
4. Pitch Boot Camp
Our goal is to have successfully mentored the founder team to have the necessary skills to complete the fundraising process. We will schedule multiple 20 minutes pitch sessions with critique and provide constructive feedback to improve where necessary. This will be our final prep for each company before showing off at the F50 Summit. This event will serve as the culmination of the various feedback throughout the program.
5. Activity Days
Activity days are designed for team bonding between the elevate founders, mentors, investor friends, and partnering organizations to have fun together, and to receive input and feedback.
6. Graduation Ceremony
F50 Elevate conducts a formal graduation program that will include the companies, investors, and mentors that participated in the entire journey with the company. This event is held in a semi-formal environment to make this final step a key experience for the entrepreneur.
7. [Optional] F50 Connect – International Trip
F50 Connect Trip is a weeklong program that brings a delegation of startup founders and investors of Silicon Valley overseas so where they will learn about expanding business globally.