1. Elevate Boot Camp
Each F50 Elevate Cohort is kicked off with a three-day Boot Camp. Participating start-ups are expected to have a fundraising plan by the end of the boot camp, and a matched mentor to succeed in the journey with F50 Elevate. Four types of activities are included:
- Training: multiple in-depth training sessions.
- Mentor-founder matching: meeting with potential mentors to select and match.
- Team bonding: external activity with all the founders, F50 Elevate team, and mentors.
- Program management: the selected F50 Elevate partner manager (PM) will meet with each startup to set goals and fundraising plans as well as steps to make sure the best output for each startup.
2. Media Day
The next step in the Cohort program is media training with the end results being a 3-5-minute pitching video, which can be used for PR and social media purposes. The video clips will be shared with all the F50 investor networks and the community.
3. Top Investor Office Visits
This includes field trips to top venture capital firms, corporate ventures, and key startups. These sessions are intended to be in person and interactive so that founders can be coached by actual VC partners and local founders.
4. Pitch Boot Camp
Our goal is to have successfully mentored the founder team to have the necessary skills to complete the fundraising process. We will schedule multiple 20 minutes pitch sessions with critique and provide constructive feedback to improve where necessary. This will be our final prep for each company before showing off at the F50 Summit. This event will serve as the culmination of the various feedback throughout the program.
5. F50 Summit
F50 Summit™ is one of Silicon Valley’s flagship events for the startup venture ecosystem and the biggest exposure opportunity for F50 Elevate startups. The summit features all the F50 Elevate startups and 30+ speaking sessions including thought-leader talks, investment trends, cutting-edge innovations, multiple network sessions. Past Summits have seen over 500 attendees including F50 Elevate mentors, angel investors, venture capitalists, corporate executives, long-term investors, and a group of high-potential local early founders. This is a great way for founders to kick-off new fundraising and connections with investors and future clients.
Each F50 Elevate participating team receives:
- A 3-minute pitching session on the main stage
- One cocktail style table top with 12 square foot spacing at the Connect Lounge (Expo)
- Visibility to 500+ attendees, including over 300 angel investors and VC executives
- Digital branding on website and newsletters
- Two (2) General Admission passes and One(1) VIP Reception Pass to the Summit
- The pitching session will be uploaded to F50’s official YouTube channel
6. Activity Days
Activity days are designed for team bonding between the elevate founders, mentors, investor friends, and partnering organizations to have fun together, and to receive input and feedback.
7. Graduation Ceremony
F50 Elevate conducts a formal graduation program that will include the companies, investors, and mentors that participated in the entire journey with the company. This event is held in a semi-formal environment to make this final step a key experience for the entrepreneur.
8. [Optional] F50 Connect – International Trip
F50 Connect Trip is a weeklong program that brings a delegation of startup founders and investors of Silicon Valley overseas so where they will learn about expanding business globally.