Tatyana Kanzaveli is a seasoned entrepreneur, thinker, leader, mentor, advisor, and investor.
She held senior executive roles at large enterprises and startups. She also has experience in B2B and B2C areas.
She was featured on the White House Science and Technology Blog, launched Open Health Network at the First White House Demo Day. Tatyana spoke at the United Nations, many international and US conferences. She also recognized as one of the top 10 Influential Women In Health IT.
Key Speaking 2018:
– AI in Healthcare Conference, Harvard
– AI, Chatbots, Big Data in Healthcare, HIMSS NorCal Innovations Conference, Silicon Valley
– Blockchain in Healthcare, DC
– AI, Big Data Analytics in Healthcare, World Health Congress, DC
– Blockchain in Healthcare, Healthcare Innovation Talk Show
– Innovations in Healthcare, Alzheimer’s Global Conference, Chicago