Venture capitalist currently investing in medical devices that improve surgical outcomes
• Seasoned finance & corporate development professional with broad international exposure in N. America, Europe & Asia
• Have closed 28 investments totaling $450M, 5 divestments ($440M), 15 rounds of financing ($700M)
• Led strategy, M&A, restructuring, integration and IPO preparation efforts, as well as implementation of new financial systems, cost reduction, internal control/compliance and working capital initiatives in a number of different environments incl. MNCs, start-up, publicly listed and privately held
• Graduate of Stanford Graduate School of Business and of Cambridge University (UK)
• Certified in Accounting & Finance (ACCA). Familiarity with both IRFS & US GAAP, as well as Project Management & Six Sigma. Fluent in both English & Chinese (Mandarin)..